Convert from Weight Watchers

Options
13»

Replies

• mcmichaels76
    Options
    I myself have done WW many times. I would tend to lose 30 pounds and then think I could do it by myself without the meeting. Suprise, suprise I would gain it all back and then some. I just started MFP on Wednesday, through a recommendation from a friend who was also a WW member. I'm 37 years old, have more than 30 pounds to lose, work full time (very stressfull right now), 2 kids (6 and almost 11 going on 20), and a husband who travels for his job (alot).
  • Shaysah
    Shaysah Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - I am new to mfp and also was on ww years past, I have 4 children and want to get back into losing again (30lbs) but having such a hard time getting motivated. Sometimes a person feels they dont know which plan is right, but Im hoping this one is. Just need to get so motivated.
  • Walking2myDestiny
    Walking2myDestiny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a weight watchers drop out. I have tried so many times, never really lose any weight that stay off. I love myfitnesspal, it track everything and ths great. So much sugars in fruit that I thought was free "points" but as some one said in an earlier post, there are ways to cheat. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can be an encouragement to each other.