Starting again... 5*10 with about 90lbs to lose

Options
Hi everyone! I am back on to trying to change how I look. I am 5*10 and have never ever weighed a good bmi. I have always been overweight and never been able to wear those cute clothes. I have tried to lose weight before and usually fall off the wagon within 3 months. The last time was in September 2014. I was at 256 starting weight and hit 241 before I stopped because life got busy and it was Christmas time. Excuse after excuse piled in after that point. Today I stepped on the scale at 267. I am disappointed since this will be officially the fattest I have been without being pregnant. My highest weight was 275 1 week before giving birth. I currently fit a size 18 pant (uncomfortably) when I was at 241 I was still a size 18 which really frustrated me.

I am looking for people on a similar journey that want to actually communicate and provide a helping hand in the journey.

Goals: Short term is by June 19th lose 10 lbs. Start working out 3 x a week and build up to more eventually. Long term I want to hit that 199 mark and eventually the good bmi range. I would like to lose 2 lbs a week.

So add me if you would like :smiley: