This time, I've crossed "the line"

Options
tasharock
tasharock Posts: 136 Member
Today when I logged my weight - I was in the 140's - and although I know some feel the BMI calculators are grossly inaccurate, a major goal for me was to hit the "Healthy" range.

Top is my starting point, 53.5 weeks ago.

2u7an8y.jpg

To see pics from my one year anniversary on MFP, see the thread below. My story is on page 6.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1007213-one-year-and-this-is-all-i-have-to-show-for-it

Replies

• tasharock
    Options
    I want to say I only post things like this to encourage, but everyone knows a complement or two never hurt anyone. *wink*
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! congrats :) can't wait till I can say that.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! It is amazing what you accomplished in about a year. Congratulations!
  • gsdz4me
    gsdz4me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well done! :-) I was really starting to dislike those BMI calculators but I have gone from obese to overweight so now I tolerate them as I am heading towards the healthy range.
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo cool!!!!! A huge congrats!!!!

I started out with a BMI of 62!! I'm now a 31!!!! And 8 pounds from no longer being considered OBESE!!!!!

Love this kind's of awesome milestones!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • delfonzo2000
    delfonzo2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I saw your before and after pics the other day and it was a great motivator for me! It's incredible how much your posture has improved with your loss! You look absolutely terrific, and am inspired to get the same results with time. Thanks for sharing!
  • tasharock
    Options
    That is sooooo cool!!!!! A huge congrats!!!!

I started out with a BMI of 62!! I'm now a 31!!!! And 8 pounds from no longer being considered OBESE!!!!!

Love this kind's of awesome milestones!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!! :bigsmile:

Wow! That is really impressive! You are a winner in my book. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!