Sugar busters

Options
anybody know where I can find any simple sugar buster same menus?

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea what a sugar buster is

Perhaps look for a diabetes group...you're diabetic or pre-diabetic right and need to control or monitor sugar for medical reasons right
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am type 2 and I do limit artificial ingredients of all kinds. However, I have found liquid Stevia to work best for me. Unlike many of the powdered artificial sweeteners, I have been told the liquid Stevia doesn't contribute to an insulin dump. It slips right by the endocrine system like a whisper.
  • robinalexis
    robinalexis Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No health issues here. It just seemed like a good sensible eating plan. But seemed complicated in the book
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    bqt110p419tp.jpeg
    I know what a Ghostbuster is!
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    http://www.sugarbusters.com/

I'm not getting good vibes from the website. Looks like some guy in his basement made it in the 90's or something... and the google image search just brings up snakeskin oil product advertisements.

There's really no need to reduce your sugar intake unless you are diabetic or pre-diabetic.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    After looking at that website, there's no way in hell I'd follow his so-called diet. :D
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    After looking at that website, there's no way in hell I'd follow his so-called diet. :D

Notice how it's 3 doctors and then a random Mr? Haha