anyone use "it works"?

Options
I'm thinking about getting this. I already have several products just need to use them lol. Would like others opinions!

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if a diet product names itself "it works", I'm inclined to think it don't.
  • bpetrosky
    Options
    $39 for 60 capsules, each dose = 2 capsules, $1.33/dose. You're getting ripped off at a discount.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My cousin is selling this via facebook at the moment and it is so. fricking. annoying.

Seriously, if the business model for a product is to get completely unqualified people to shill it on social media to get a discount for themselves, RUN. Run fast the other way. And while you're running, count your calories, eat below your TDEE and hey presto - weight loss without having to buy ridiculous products from unqualified salespeople.
  • bpetrosky
    Options
    They have a chocolate shake mix called "Ultimate ProFIT"... really! Only $115 retail. Ultimate Profit indeed...
  • TiffanyMeairs
    TiffanyMeairs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lol. I think I'm getting the point! Thanks :p
  • bpetrosky
    Options
    No problem, save your money for some tasty groceries and good luck!
  • chelsmaee7
    chelsmaee7 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I always see people selling the it works wraps.. There seem to be instant results but they don't last. I've found DIY wraps on Pinterest that give the same results for a lot less money. I've seen so many fast weight loss products over the past few years and none of them have given lasting results unless you continue to buy them over and over.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I Googled it to see what I could find out about it and all I could find were pages upon pages of people who were trying to sell the stuff. When a product has more sellers than it has buyers, that tells me that I don't want anything to do with it.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    err why not be normal and stop looking for quick fixes, eat less move more and lose.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    They have a chocolate shake mix called "Ultimate ProFIT"... really! Only $115 retail. Ultimate Profit indeed...

Got a bit cheeky naming that one didn't they??
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Nope not a chance. It's a mlm scam and low quality junk
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    It DOESN'T work.... Don't waste your time or money!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting this. I already have several products just need to use them lol. Would like others opinions!

What do you think this is going to do for you want how do you think it works?

I guess the answer to the first question is; it will help me lose weight. Ok fine. How is it going to help you do that?