back again

Options
hi everyone, I was on here a while ago and had some weight lost, it was great. I felt great. but I fell off the wagon, started not watching what I was eating and not doing much physical activity. so I am back. and I am looking for some fitness pals that can give me a little extra support in reaching my goals. my stats are 5 foot 2 1/2 inches short weighing in at 232 lbs I will start with a mini goal of 5 pounds lost. but my over all goal is 175 lbs

Replies

• DanaLow
    DanaLow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello aaarocker and welcome back. I just came back myself about 2 weeks ago and am doing great. I got a fitness tracker and it has made a difference in my activity level. also I stopped dieting and started changing my life style ie' added more fruits and veggies. I would be glad to be one of your fitness pal's.
    13531129.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome back. Always remember one thing... Its not luck that will get you to your goal weight its hard work and determination from you that will get you there. YOU CAN DO IT and we will be here for you!!!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello! I did the same thing you did - lost some weight, stopped this and gained it back- so, here I am again :happy: I'm glad for MFP because it helps me track what I am eating. I"m changing my diet, eating lots of veggies and fish! Also bought some EAS soy protein drink and Fit Frappe - and I enjoy both of those- they fill a void in my diet :) I'm doing the Fit for Life challenge also so this helps me with that.

I'm glad you're back!
  • maddyson1230822
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you-- I'm ready to lose all that weight again!