been stuck for months.

Options
Dee922
Dee922 Posts: 6 Member
Hello community. I have had it on my mind did awhile to loose weight and have tried some pills to help with weight loss from complete nutrition and they did not help me. I'm focused and Radu to make sacrifice to lose weight. TIPS WANTED!

Replies

• ObiWanJacoby_
    ObiWanJacoby_ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Get a kitchen scale
  • tnewflash
    tnewflash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Monitor everything you eat! Over estimate things you are uncertain about and be consistent, that will get you the results you want!
  • Dee922
    Options
    Thank you both for replies.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I guess the first thing is to find a way of eating that you can stick to FOREVER. Because a "diet" just means you will probably put it back when you go back to the way you used to eat. What kind of food do you like? Does your body thrive on carbs or protein? are you very active? All of those things will be a factor in choosing something you can stick to. Find something that makes you feel good and doesn't feel like a "sacrifice". Something that keeps you energized. Some plans take more effort than others, but a scale is VERY important. Good luck on your journey.
  • Dee922
    edited May 2015
    Options
    :) Thank you. No I'm just now starting to g wet more active. And trying to change my good choices to more appropriate Heather foods.