Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Must refrain from dirty jokes.

i know right? I just about said something about "so he put his head between...........don't do it...don't do it."

congratulations OP's husband!!!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Get him a squat rack for his birthday, sounds like he needs it!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    mind-the-gap-291_zpsadd6867e.jpg

I know right...just disgusting, who would want that.

I'm offended that I even looked at this. Off to go punish myself . . .
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options

Just absolutely terrible!!!! ;)

Yes, I too would like my thighs touch from hip to knee! LOL!!!!!!!!!! she is smokin hot from the back!!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Get him a squat rack for his birthday, sounds like he needs it!

hahha
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    In for thigh gap!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options

gorgeous. But, if she had balls.....would there still be a gap?
  • fanniesworld
    Options
    LOLOL
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Um, yea. With or without a gap, that chick would be smokin' hot. And, I doubt many men would look at that picture and be able to tell you afterwards whether or not she had a thigh gap.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

She has a thigh gap?? I couldn't get passed her *kitten* to check........
  • Zinaga
    Zinaga Posts: 5
    Options
    GREAT post about "The Secret". That was my inspiration starting in November and it works...51 lbs down and counting!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Ladies - this thread is supposed to be about the cluelessness of men - not whether or not you love or hate the thigh gap. No arguing!!!

:flowerforyou:

Of course, I could let him know the controversy he has caused by his little achievement...

So clueless. God I love that man of mine... Hilarious.
    It's not that men are clueless...........................we just don't pay attention to thigh gaps like women do, much like many women have no idea what special teams are in football.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

bullsh*t! i knew what special teams were in football LONG before the thigh gap
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

I'm offended that I even looked at this. Off to go punish myself . . .

Ha!
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

So... a lot of women and men commented on this picture. A lot of women like it, and implied they want to have that. Everyone is judging her on her appearance(from the back, i have to see the front too personally). From the comments sounds like she's hot and sexy(according to women on this topic). Everyone is judging her on her appearance and they mostly want that. How is this different than a man who see's a hot girl and just wants to sleep with her and nothing more.In both cases she's judged by her physical appearance. So why would women get mad if a guy just uses her for one thing? Women are judging other women the same way.(on physical appearance)

plz respond womenz
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is very similar husband looks like now.

So yes, I would &*%& it.

Hahaha just kidding...
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This thread is hysterical! Love it!
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options

So... a lot of women and men commented on this picture. A lot of women like it, and implied they want to have that. Everyone is judging her on her appearance(from the back, i have to see the front too personally). From the comments sounds like she's hot and sexy(according to women on this topic). Everyone is judging her on her appearance and they mostly want that. How is this different than a man who see's a hot girl and just wants to sleep with her and nothing more.In both cases she's judged by her physical appearance. So why would women get mad if a guy just uses her for one thing? Women are judging other women the same way.(on physical appearance)

plz respond womenz

It's not. Sometimes I think women judge other women more than men actually do. True story.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    Pu, you have a thigh gap?
  • HyacintheAlcuin
    Options
    Thigh Gap Gettin' Werkout Twerkout--International Version
    dance-hard-7_threadbombing.gif?w=450
    LOOOL!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

plz respond womenz

yeah, I don't care for men that want to use me for just one thing. It won't happen.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!