Hey :) looking for supportive motivated friends!

Options
Mitchellcm
Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
Hey all! I'm 27 years old from Canada. Hoping to lose 100 lbs. I could really use some motivated friends to help keep me motivated as well! Would love to chat regularly with somebody maybe on kik or something? Feel free to add me!

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll turn 28 in June and I'm from Canada too. My ultimate goal is to lose 60 lbs. I log everyday and message friends who don't show up in a while! Feel free to add me :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Hey im in the process of losing 190lbs, my soon to be ex husband. :wink:
    Im trying to lose 20 or so lbsits really hard getting motivated. I have lost 85lbs in the past so Im kind of an expert at losing (and gaining) weight.
    Im also from Canada.
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Saw your forum post on my MFP feed and thought I would drop in to say hello! Fellow Canadian here (from peg city) - I log daily, post often & support others in their journey....MFP has been good to me so it's always good to give back. Feel free to add me "eh" ; )
  • atlsmama
    atlsmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100 lbs. I'm turning 30 in a month and hopefully will lose 20 lbs by then. Feel free to add me. I would like more support and I enjoy encouraging others
  • carrie_epp
    carrie_epp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20lbs and also in Canada (Winnipeg). Good luck with your goal! Lots of good advice and support on this forum.
  • Mitchellcm
    Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! I've added you all, glad to have more friends on here :)