Starting again but this time I'm wiser.

Options
HaraldurB
HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
Hi everyone. Sorry for not having been active lately. Been a rough few months. But it's time to get back on the horse. Just ended an almost 3 year relationship (on good terms, we are still friends). So now I have to start exercising again to look good for the ladies ;) Fitbit is charged and ready to be put on at midnight ( I work nights). Have a few friends lined up that I can join at the gym for some strength training (starting that on 1st of June). I've started to keep a gym water bottle in the fridge because I've found out that I drink more water if it's ready for me there with no effort. Found a healthy restaurant that my friends like too that I can go to if I want to go out to eat. From now and until the end of this month it's mainly going to walking and eating right. Going to try to stop feeling bloated and build up some stamina. Going to stock my freezer with chicken breasts and the fridge with eggs so I'll be more likely to eat something I cook instead of buying something ready. I've found some flavored sparkling water that I really like that I'm going to use to help me reduce my coca cola drinking. I'd ask you to wish me luck but these things don't happen by luck but by determination and follow through.

Replies