30 Day Shred complete!

Options
pixie_mills
pixie_mills Posts: 103 Member
Hey guys

Well, this is my first success story. I'm pretty bad at congratulating myself and rewarding my efforts, so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to make it public! I'm a natural worrier and always tell myself I can do better, which up until now has resulted in me feeling pretty negative about even the smallest of victories.

After buying Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD over 2 years ago...I can now say I have completed the programme :D and although I feel good that I did, I'm not feeling how I imagined...

First things first, I have not lost any pounds from this DVD (although I have religiously been coming back to it day in day out and eating around 1200 calories + my exercise calories) however, I have lost a total of 4.25 inches all over my body.

-1.5 inch on each thigh
- 0.25 on waist
- 0.5 around my bust
- 2 inch around my hips.

For me this is pretty good :) I've proven to myself that I can stick at something and see it through.
My next challenge is going to be Jillian's 6 week 6 pack in conjunction with the Couch to 5k programme.

Thanks for listening

Replies

• mywalkwithhim
    mywalkwithhim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Keep up good work and feel proud of you!
  • SalsaJason
    SalsaJason Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been wondering about this myself, I will take this as a recommendation!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep doing what is working. :)
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good job on seeing it through... I haven't yet (30ds) lol
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! 30DS was the first workout DVD I did. Changed my life!
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling to complete something from start to finish :) I recently did an 8 week sugar free thing and I too didn't lose any weight but was proud of myself for seeing it through!

Good luck with your next step.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!