Options
Hi All,

I have just started mfp yesterday and have found it really useful .i myself have been on numerous diets over the years and lose a few kilos and them gain them back and them some, my friend told me how he had lost 20 kilos on Mfp over the past year.

I have a lot of weight to lose and would love to hear from people who are also new to this so we can support one another along our journey.
I live Australia and have 4 teenagers ahhhhhh, lol
Anyway hope to hear from someone with their success so far and poeple like me who are new to this site!!!

Cheers,
Louise

Replies

• perkysue1
    perkysue1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Louis, My name is Tanya and I have been at this since January 14th, 2013. Between this, my workouts, and my shakeology, I am down roughly 54 lbs and 34.5 inches. My "weight loss" doesn't show quite that much because I started mfp after I had already lost 13 lbs. But anyway, feel free to add me. I log just about every day and it is always motivating to see other people working just as hard. My user name is perkysue1.
    Anyway, welcome :)
  • brandyinatl
    brandyinatl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Louise,

My name is Brandy and I have been actively using this for only a couple of weeks. I had looked into it in the past but I have been working hard to log consistently everyday the last couple of weeks. If you have a smartphone it is very easy to track during the day as you eat meals. I love it! I have lost about 100 pounds years ago and unfortunately gained back about 50 a couple of years ago. Back when I lost my 100 I basically did this same tracking just on paper back then. This is so much easier and I know this is what I have to be doing in order to lose.

Please feel free to friend me and we can see each other's progress.

:smile:
  • Chocdip
    Chocdip Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI guys,

My names Dee, 25 y/o living in Auckland, NZ. Feel free to add me also - I joined up a long time ago - but didn't do much on here. Really looking to make a life style change. I am recently married and really just wana tone up, loose some body fat & weight.
    Apart from making a change in my diet I am also at the gym for about 40-60mins 4-5 days a week.
    Hopefully we can motivate each other to make good choices, especially when we're feeling low.

x Dee
  • louiselinda
    Options
    Thanks heaps ladies for your posts, sorry to be so ignorant but how do I add you??

Cheers,
    Louise x
  • Chocdip
    Chocdip Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Click on a person's name - it takes you to their profile. Add as a friend :)
  • TraciRazz
    TraciRazz Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi welcome! My name is Traci, 45 yr old mom of 3, With about 40 more pounds to go. I find MFP very helpful in keeping myself accountable. I live in Florida in the United States and I enjoy having friends from other places. So feel free to add me and I look forward to sharing this journey with you!