June 2015 Challenge

"Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!!

Three years ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 25 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the June Challenge. First weigh-in would be May 29th and every Friday after that.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and May 29th things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling ;):)

Replies