Doing Whole 30 as a supplement using fit bit and fitness pal. Any one else doing the same?

Options
strlyg
strlyg Posts: 2 Member
Hi back at it again! This time I am in it to win it! Just 13 pounds to go but they have been a part of me for almost 30 years. But these 13 pounds are ready to leave me! I just need to buckle down and get it done.
Using Whole 30 diet basicly clean eating. My latest statagy is using my fit bit and fitness plus! Trying on this online support to see how that goes. Need support modivation no sure how to ask!!!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    If you're wanting to do a whole 30,part of the program is specifically not counting calories...

And if you're going to count calories, why not eat foods you like and not be so restrictive?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If you're wanting to do a whole 30,part of the program is specifically not counting calories...

And if you're going to count calories, why not eat foods you like and not be so restrictive?

This is what I was going to say. Whole30 specifically does not encourage calorie counting. It does give portion guidelines though.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You lose weight by eating fewer calories than you burn—period.

But if you want motivation, get some friends in the Fitbit Users group & start doing Fitbit challenges: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users