Super sappy introduction?

Options
lmxxox
lmxxox Posts: 56 Member
Nah. Not this time. No real excuses for messing up the last two hundred times I've tried this. Been on mfp a million times but got locked out of my email back in July. Made a new one. Tried loseit. Didn't care for it. Now I'm back.

I recently had an incident in my family and got the swift kick in the butt I needed. I'm already more confident than I've ever been, though.

I would really appreciate some friends. I dont care what gender, just dont be *too* creepy. I guess for those looking for specifics, I'm a 21 year old lady and want to lose like 100lbs but I guess we'll see where I end up. I don't really have a goal weight. Motivation is always helpful to give and receive.

I'm very sarcastic. And I love stand up comedy. Cats are the best thing next to the three toed sloth.

If I sound interesting enough, please choose door #3 and send me a friend request, yeah?

Thanks. o:)

Replies

• lmxxox
    Options
    Anyone?
    No?
    Okay. :(
  • delilahanna
    delilahanna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Incoming...
  • Suzley
    Suzley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! Make this the time you succeed and show your family you can do it! Just wondered - Are you being sarcastic about cats ;)
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've recently passed the 100 pound lost mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like, and I'd be happy to share what did and didn't work for me on my journey. Just never give up. :smiley:
  • lmxxox
    Options
    Suzley wrote: »
    Good luck with your journey! Make this the time you succeed and show your family you can do it! Just wondered - Are you being sarcastic about cats ;)

Never! Cats are awesome ;)
  • lmxxox
    Options
    I've recently passed the 100 pound lost mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like, and I'd be happy to share what did and didn't work for me on my journey. Just never give up. :smiley:

Thank you! Sending a request now. :)
  • SteRobinson77
    SteRobinson77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 last week and ive lost 7lbs after 7 days! Add me, im a parent of one, i live with my gf who is also dieting, slimming world though not this app. I have advice and tips, i used to be fit, used to box, play rugby and football. All of you add me and lets do this together
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 100-150 pounds to lose also. :)