Would like some more food diary friends

Options
whatshewants
whatshewants Posts: 30 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone,

On Week 3 of my second return to MFP and I'm looking for more friends for motivation, support, but also have their diaries available for friends. Good food days are much easier to manage when you have food inspiration from others! I'm interested in seeing other tasty things people are eating. My diary is currently open to friends. I don't feel my choices are particularly interesting although I recently discovered almond butter is a great alternative to peanut butter. In my diary, you'll see inspiring patterns like:

-an occasional cheat meal or two. Usually on a Friday or weekend.
-some juggling with choices as I try to fit in an occasional wine or beer and stay within MFP guidelines
-lots of little items which sometimes don't make sense together at ALL which I then call "lunch" and still fit MFP guidelines
-some neat discoveries - like the almond butter, and mini guacamole 100 calorie cups

Would welcome more friends who can help me stay on the course with tasty alternatives to things.

Replies

• galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, my diary is open :) I'm pretty bad about eating the same things constantly, so I'm hoping to get some inspiration from people too!
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends ... feel free to add me.
  • lillypatty
    lillypatty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My diary is open all though my choices are not always great lol