6am workout!

Options
Hello everyone! I have to get up pretty early tomorrow morning if I want to squeeze in some workout into my day!
I have 2 kids and their dad goes to work at 8am.. So if I want to go for that hour bike ride..I have to be out of the house by 6am... And I have 0 energy.. I can use some motivation right about now!

Replies

• alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    It always feels better after you get started! And it is awesome to be one of the first to enjoy the new day!
  • MountainRoseBud
    MountainRoseBud Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. I work 50-70 hours a week, 2 kids, one homeschooled. If I want to work out it HAS to be early. Some days I succeed, some I don't. I think a lot of it has to do with sleep. Making sure you get to bed at a reasonable time, and waking up early no matter what day it is. Routine is essential. I am totally preaching to the choir!
  • leavesturning
    leavesturning Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like to think that when I get it out of the way early there is no room for negotiation later on in the day. It's easier to trick my half asleep self into doing things than my awake self in the evening haha. Lay your workout clothes/shoes where you can see them. That helps me.