I really really need a buddy.. Maybe someone with similar goals? 5'4" F 180s

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm 5'4" and back into the 180s :( just had my third child eight months ago. I am focusing on diet for now. My first goal is 160, but I'd prefer to eventually get down to 127. I've never been this big apart from shortly after my kids..this is later than usual for me to be this heavy. I'd love someone I can pm or even text often to talk about our diet or motivate one another. I'm a chatty person. I'm 25 and I live with my boyfriend and three kids. I'm a vegetarian as well. If anyone is interested in helping one another, feel free to add and/or message me.

Replies

• jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    hi! im 161 at the moment and want to get to about 136 to start with and then go from there (i was 136 about 3 years ago). im 5'3 and 28 y.o.and this is the biggest ive ever been. feel free to add, im in australia tho so slightly different timezone!
  • 2manypushups
    2manypushups Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am 5'4" and was 172 at my biggest and I'm down to 155, I would like to be 135. Feel free to pm me we can do this!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    jackiemonx wrote: »
    hi! im 161 at the moment and want to get to about 136 to start with and then go from there (i was 136 about 3 years ago). im 5'3 and 28 y.o.and this is the biggest ive ever been. feel free to add, im in australia tho so slightly different timezone!

I'm up late a lot and actually on more at night because of my kids so it could work :) I'll definitely add you. I hope you are having no trouble in your way to your goal. My biggest issue is stress eating.. Lol
  • pauldoucettefan
    pauldoucettefan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi verity, I am 5'4 too and currently 159. I have really struggled with motivation recently but just started to go for it again since Sunday. Are you on Facebook, we have a small closed group you join if you want to? We have challenges and give each other lots of support
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    im good through the week mostly, its the weekends that do it for me. i really need to up my exercise!
  • Verity1111
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Add me, I am 5'4" and was 172 at my biggest and I'm down to 155, I would like to be 135. Feel free to pm me we can do this!

Hi! My name is Jolene, by the way. I added you and thank you so much! Your transformation so far is already inspiring! At first I was like wow she looks way different from just smiling... Then I read your status Lol
  • 2manypushups
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

Hi! My name is Jolene, by the way. I added you and thank you so much! Your transformation so far is already inspiring! At first I was like wow she looks way different from just smiling... Then I read your status Lol

Thanks you, its been about 6 months I would love to chat more pm me anytime
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Hi verity, I am 5'4 too and currently 159. I have really struggled with motivation recently but just started to go for it again since Sunday. Are you on Facebook, we have a small closed group you join if you want to? We have challenges and give each other lots of support
    That would be amazing. My name is Jolene. What's the group called? If you want you could pm me or me you. I just restarted yesterday. I'm feeling good about it though :) I'm sure you'll do amazing!
  • Verity1111
    Options

That's great for six months! I hope I get that type of result :) I'm on my way to lay down for a couple hrs but I will be on often and definitely will pm you. Thank you so much.
  • jackiemonx
    Options

yeah i just added u too!
  • 2manypushups
    Options
    jackiemonx wrote: »

yeah i just added u too!

Yay I got it, together us girls will be unstoppable!
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 5'5" (is that close enough?) I started at 188.7, i'm currently at 164.4 and I'm trying to get to 145.
    feel free to add me! Always looking for more dedicated friends.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Pie319 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm 5'5" (is that close enough?) I started at 188.7, i'm currently at 164.4 and I'm trying to get to 145.
    feel free to add me! Always looking for more dedicated friends.

Hi! I just saw this. Of course that's close enough. It was really just a suggestion to find someone with close stats. :) thank you for offering!
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and had my first baby 4 months ago. I weigh 178 lb. Before pregnant I was 157lb (I was on mfp before my wedding and went from 174 to 157, then got pregnant). I would like to be about 125lb, and would love to chat with someone to keep motivated. I'm going to be adding you all :-)
  • ChiliPepperLifter
    ChiliPepperLifter Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'', and started at least at 165 (maybe higher, I didn't weigh myself until I started mfp!), and am about 145 now. I am pescetarian, but am vegetarian mostly. Feel free to add me, and pursue my diary! Always looking for supprt
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5 and 191lb, and happy to add anyone. :) I'm pescetarian, although lean more towards vegan most days, and have a young daughter.
  • amiewee
    amiewee Posts: 5 Member
    Options

So, I'm 5'7, but am up at 200 now :( I am looking for a supportive group to help keep me motivated. I love the idea of participating in challenges to help keep motivated and wonder if I could join your FB group ?

• bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 160. Earlier this year I found myself at 191.6. My highest was 2011 at 216. My goal is about 130 and will start training for bikini competitions.
  • Marissalouise760
    Marissalouise760 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and right now I weigh 153 lbs. I'm only 19 and I want to be able to start working out not only to just lose weight and look good but to feel good and be fit.
  • Meorainthemaking
    Meorainthemaking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and started out around 190. I'm in my 30's and am currently back in the 110-120's range (waiting on my scale to be delivered) for the first time since high school. I'll share what worked for me!