HI New to the Vivofit, but am looking forward to reaching my goals with the vivify plus i also have extra help with Isagenix, anyone out there in the same boat. would really love to hear from you and connect for the support of one another

Replies

• hannah241189
    hannah241189 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I have just started week 3 with my vivofit, good luck to you :)
  • AngelaKaylani
    AngelaKaylani Posts: 44 Member
    I am cleansing today with Isagenix! It will be my second time around and I am hoping for some good results. I lost a lot of weight using Isagenix for my brother's wedding well after the wedding I went back to my bad habits and gained it all back and more. :-( So now I am at my heaviest and am going to work hard to reach my goal and maintain!!! I also have the vivofit so if you are interested we could support each other?
  • Kellykamds
    Kellykamds Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Angela
    I too am isagenix, if you fall off the wagon the best thing is to get straight back in it.. Congrats on the decision to start again. One step closer to the new you and one further from who you were.
  • teamdj5115
    teamdj5115 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All,
    New to Isagenix. I start day one tomorrow. Does anyone know if you can have quest protein bars?

Thanks
  • jennadeuel
    jennadeuel Posts: 3 Member
    What is Isagenix? I am a type 1 diabetic, so I don't eat to many things I have not tried before. I think I have eaten the same things for the last 10 years! Just in a rotation. Insulin makes me gain weight, but without it life really sucks! I want to be adventurous again with my food! So stuck in a rut! Tell me more about this stuff, what are the carb counts and sugar counts? What is the cost?
  • kendrajones98284566
    kendrajones98284566 Posts: 1 Member
    Isa lover here! Day 44 of nutritional cleansing and I feel amazing! Congrats to those who started this AMAZING life journey!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Bump