Anyone want long lasting friendships?

Options
Well, I'm over 200 pounds overweight.

I need some friends :)

It's great to have people around that are so supportive of you, and I feel like that is what I am lacking at this point in time. I want to better myself and become the best person I can be, and it would be great to have some friends that share the same common goal!

I don't care what you look like or anything of that nature so no worries about that :) Feel free to add or message me!

Thanks!

Mackenzie

Replies

• cindy5761
    cindy5761 Posts: 28
    Options
    You go girl!! You can do this......add me....I'm here to help!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started with needing to lose 200 lbs, I'm nearing my halfway point and can always use more motivational friends!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP! A friend request has been sent.:smile:
    You can reach your goals. We have to fight for our happiness because everyone deserves to feel and be happy.
    I am Yvette. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encouragement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • aFootballLife25
    aFootballLife25 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can do this!

I'm gonna send you a friend request. I'm rooting for you! As long as you stay here and keep at it, I'll try to help and encourage you. And I know tons of others on here will do the same. I give you props already for having the courage to begin. I hope you stick with it!!! The time for change is now.

If you have any questions regarding nutrition or anything, just ask me.
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hey, welcome !! You've come to the right place....you can add me too...I'm obsessed with this site????????????????
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • pHatWeenie
    pHatWeenie Posts: 23
    Options
    I totally get that. You can add me if you like. I'm still learning as I go but I do try support where ever I can. Hope to join you on this journey. I have a lot to lose as well so ... :D let's do this
    '