Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hello everyone :)

ariana5117
ariana5117 Posts: 13 Member
Hi I am looking to lose about 15lbs. Right now I am 135lbs and I'm 5'2. I started at 145. The first 10 pounds was so easy to lose but I can't seen to break 135lbs. I've tried almost everything. Today I am starting 21 day fix from beachbody. I don't have the time to go to a gym working a full time job and being a mother of two, 8yrs and 1yrs.....so any in home work outs and tips would be great. Thank you

Replies

• megella30
    megella30 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello Ariana,
    I'm also looking to lose about 20 pounds or so. I'm currently at 140. I'm also 5'2'' and a mother of two. My youngest is three years old and is very active, lol... Don't know why I'm not skinny as much as I chase after him. I too got the 21 day fix but I get tired of the same routine so I've been doing a lot of walking, I enjoy the scenery and I take my little one with me in a stroller.
  • ariana5117
    Hello :) we should work together and motivate each other :) but exactly I dont know why I haven't lost anymore with my active one year old and ne working at a daycare with nine, two year old in my class. I'm just stuck! This is my 4th round of the 21 day fix the first round I lost the 10 pounds and haven't list anything since and your right the same repetitive routine does get boring!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    I do 21 day fix extreme and mix in other Beachbody programs for variety. I am a BB coach and I have Beachbody on demand.
  • raulvarelajr
    raulvarelajr Posts: 7 Member
    Hey people. Right there with you all.
    Carb cycling works, but only for about a week. Anybody have any other alternatives?
  • megella30
    Well hello Francesca,
    You sound like the person we shod be talking to. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    P90X3 - its only 30 minutes and works wonders...i've lost 30lbs
  • megella30
    Congratulations jsnyder, I'm impressed, wish I could do the same.
  • ariana5117
    Good job jsnyder320. I would love to try p90x3 just not sure if I can afford another beachbody work out. But if you have any tips I can do at home would help