Fitbit/ sedentary/ calories

Options
didnt know where to put this but I have a general question. I am female in my 40's and have approximately 30 lbs left to lose I have my settings as sedentary because I have an office job and I picked 2 lb per week. MFP has me at 1200 the lowest and I am fine eating that amount I fill up on vegetables. I have my Fitbit linked and I get additional calories and from what I have read here they are over inflated and I should eat 1/2 or less of them back. Ok so I also read that because I normally get more than 10000 steps I am not sedentary but lightly active so I changed my setting. Well I still get 1200 per MFP but now I earn less exercise calories. So by changing my activity level I actually get less. My guess is because 1200 is the lowest to get 1000 deficit to lose 2 lb a week I would be under so it will not tell me to eat 800. Does that sound right? I am 5'8" 164 I have already lost 38 pounds. Should I change my settings to 1 pound a week? I am losing and happy with my amount I can eat. Some weeks I lose 1 sometimes 2. Does it really matter?

Replies