What would you eat when faced with this menu?

Options
13»

Replies

• ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    We are celebrating a birthday tonight by going to Catfish Palour. I can't find any nutritional information online except for hushpuppies and sauces. Ugh

I was thinking a caesar salad without the dressing and salmon.
    Here's the link to what I'm up agaist.

http://catfishparlour.com/georgeotwn---evening-and-weekend-menu.html

If you're finding this hard, don't go at lunch when it's buffet style. I've been to the one on 183 a few times.
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Maybe this OP will return with a nice choice to share with us along with some pictures. Maybe. Hopefully.

:D I thought of taking pictures as soon I was in the car on the way home. Lol oops

I had spicy grilled salmon over steamed white rice with steamed broccoli and carrots. I snuck a few popcorn shrimp off of my hubbies plate. I also had 3 hush puppies and a side of romane lettuce. Plus a piece of a giant chocolate chip cookie. I had to guesstimate when logging but since this has been the only "off" day in over a month, I refuse to feel any guilt what so ever about it. Dinner was gooooooood.
    ketorach wrote: »
    WTF is a hush puppy? Yeah, I know I can google it, but it'll be more fun for someone to describe it to me. I imagine it is southern fried deliciousness.

I don't quite know how to describe a hush puppy. A savory corn meal based batter that's deep fried. Served with some sort of creamy sauce.

• Gizmo20783
    Gizmo20783 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Maybe this OP will return with a nice choice to share with us along with some pictures. Maybe. Hopefully.

:D I thought of taking pictures as soon I was in the car on the way home. Lol oops

I had spicy grilled salmon over steamed white rice with steamed broccoli and carrots. I snuck a few popcorn shrimp off of my hubbies plate. I also had 3 hush puppies and a side of romane lettuce. Plus a piece of a giant chocolate chip cookie. I had to guesstimate when logging but since this has been the only "off" day in over a month, I refuse to feel any guilt what so ever about it. Dinner was gooooooood.
    ketorach wrote: »
    WTF is a hush puppy? Yeah, I know I can google it, but it'll be more fun for someone to describe it to me. I imagine it is southern fried deliciousness.

I don't quite know how to describe a hush puppy. A savory corn meal based batter that's deep fried. Served with some sort of creamy sauce.

You shouldn't feel any guilt especially if you had a great month. You did fine anyway.