Fit Girl Fitness : Has Anyone Tried This "Program"?

Options
Hello!
Has anyone ever tried this program before? I'm looking for honest feedback before I put the money in and commit!!

Any feedback welcome! :)

http://fitgirlsguide.com/

Replies

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it, honestly I've never even heard of it until I clicked on the link, but if was considering buying anything from them it would be that cookbook cause those recipes look pretty good.

The testimonials and transformation photo's were very nice too though.

My only problem with it is that all the exercise and meal planning stuff is something I already do here on mfp and with a few other apps that I don't have to pay for. Losing weight and getting fit is all about trial and error pretty much. It's about finding a plan that fits you and your lifestyle and sticking to it then adjusting it to fit you for the rest of your life when you're ready to maintain.

But if this is something you'd really like to try, then I say go for it. It seems like a really solid plan, that really encourages you to eat better and get fit. The fact that they have a very active blog and are active on social media is a plus as well.

What ever you decide to do though, good luck :smile:!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I know you found this on instagram, didn't you? I know because i see them constantly spamming and stealing people's photos. :(

I would not spend money on this, EVER.

Firstly, it is not a long term plan.
    Second, they give no information about WHO specifically developed this plan, how they developed it, and what qualifications they have to make this plan.

Third, they don't stand behind the product "We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you" and offer no refunds.

Lastly, the price they are charging is... well... laughable. Especially for an e-book.

This is my feedback. With the plethora of GREAT and FREE programs out there from people who are actually QUALIFIED and TRANSPARENT i see no need to spend money on a scammy, spammy, company.
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it, honestly I've never even heard of it until I clicked on the link, but if was considering buying anything from them it would be that cookbook cause those recipes look pretty good.

The testimonials and transformation photo's were very nice too though.

My only problem with it is that all the exercise and meal planning stuff is something I already do here on mfp and with a few other apps that I don't have to pay for. Losing weight and getting fit is all about trial and error pretty much. It's about finding a plan that fits you and your lifestyle and sticking to it then adjusting it to fit you for the rest of your life when you're ready to maintain.

But if this is something you'd really like to try, then I say go for it. It seems like a really solid plan, that really encourages you to eat better and get fit. The fact that they have a very active blog and are active on social media is a plus as well.

What ever you decide to do though, good luck :smile:!

Thank you so much for your support!! And feedback!
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I know you found this on instagram, didn't you? I know because i see them constantly spamming and stealing people's photos. :(

I would not spend money on this, EVER.

Firstly, it is not a long term plan.
    Second, they give no information about WHO specifically developed this plan, how they developed it, and what qualifications they have to make this plan.

Third, they don't stand behind the product "We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you" and offer no refunds.

Lastly, the price they are charging is... well... laughable. Especially for an e-book.

This is my feedback. With the plethora of GREAT and FREE programs out there from people who are actually QUALIFIED and TRANSPARENT i see no need to spend money on a scammy, spammy, company.

I appreciate your honesty!! I never really thought about it from that standpoint!! :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave the feedback!