WATER WATER WATER

Options
13»

Replies

• wendy16256
    wendy16256 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Throw some frozen fruit in with your water. I do that and get to eat the fruit afterwards! :wink:
  • HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    try mio drops in your water, lemonade and fruit punch are my favorites!
  • rodspina71
    rodspina71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    here it goes. this is awesome, I've been drinking it for 2+ years now

http://nutritionfacts.org/questions/what-do-you-drink-dr-greger/

Make sure you read it all (it's short) and click on the link to the "better-than-green-tea" video link. Dr. Greger rocks! (and it even lets you use sweetener, just make sure its the one he recommends, erythritol - A Harmless Artificial Sweetener).
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I use to hate water myself but I slowly quit drinking all softdrinks and now I love water! I drink it everyday and it def helped me lose weight! You just have to make yourself do it. It really depends on how bad you want to lose weight! I did go to flavored water but not for long -- I drink water with every meal.. and then some!
  • ladybluu562
    ladybluu562 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    I use to hate water myself but I slowly quit drinking all softdrinks and now I love water! I drink it everyday and it def helped me lose weight! You just have to make yourself do it. It really depends on how bad you want to lose weight! I did go to flavored water but not for long -- I drink water with every meal.. and then some!

Awesome!
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    rodspina71 wrote: »
    here it goes. this is awesome, I've been drinking it for 2+ years now

http://nutritionfacts.org/questions/what-do-you-drink-dr-greger/

Make sure you read it all (it's short) and click on the link to the "better-than-green-tea" video link. Dr. Greger rocks! (and it even lets you use sweetener, just make sure its the one he recommends, erythritol - A Harmless Artificial Sweetener).

Thanks!
  • girgir1031
    girgir1031 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I personally drink water like there is nothing else (typically a bottle on my way to work, a bottle between each of my three breaks, a bottle on my drive home and another bottle or two at home, and by bottle I mean the 23.7 oz bottles...btw I know to much water can make you sick but my doctor already approved it). All my water doesn't include the tea and coffee I drink as well.

My DH on the other hand can't stand it and he hates coffee. So, there are a few teas from Teavana that he likes (mainly like the fruit punch kind of flavor) so we go on their site every month or so and order what is on clearance (if he wont drink it I will, especially for the price of it). He also is very big on Crystal Light (even the off brands). Another thing is I have an infuser pitcher that I put what every fruit is in season in the center and let it sit in the fridge overnight and then take the infuser out and he will drink the water (he hates the fruit pieces so the infuser pitcher was a great buy for us). We also keep Mio in the house for on the go or in case we don't have any fruit at that time.

Good luck and hope you are able to find something you enjoy.
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    at night I like to drink licorice spice tea from Stash Teas. It is caffeine free, and has the natural sweetness from the licorice root, so it tastes sweet without adding sugar. Must like black licorice, though...
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Try buying a gallon of Crystal Geyser. Keep it on the kitchen counter with a glass. Every time you walk by, drink some. Every meal you make, drink a full glass.
  • mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Nestle makes Pure Life Splash flavored waters, 0 calories. They sell them at Walmart. I like the Acai Grape one and the lemon one.
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    Nestle makes Pure Life Splash flavored waters, 0 calories. They sell them at Walmart. I like the Acai Grape one and the lemon one.

Thanks! Will look into that!