Getting back on the wagon

Options
I used MFP for a wile about a year ago and it worked really well but then life got pretty hectic and my lifestyle change and workout regime became non ezistant . 218 and looking to get down to a healthy weight. mother just suffered heart problems and I don't want to go down that path. looking for a group of like minded people to help motivate and encourage each other. anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• DLRG13
    DLRG13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Uh, yea. Using this app about a year ago I lost 30 lbs. I get distracted during baseball season and my daily workouts started to suffer. Now I haven't been to the gym consistently for about a year. I live with and take care of my mom who has diabetes and the beginning of dimentia. I definitely want to avoid diabetes myself so it's now or never for me.
  • SteRobinson77
    SteRobinson77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 last week and ive lost 7lbs after 7 days! Add me, im a parent of one, i live with my gf who is also dieting, slimming world though not this app. I have advice and tips, i used to be fit, used to box, play rugby and football. All of you add me and lets do this together