What Scale does everyone use!

Options
2»

Replies

• angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This looks very similar to the 10-year old one I love: https://amzn.com/B00SWZMY9A
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bza34adyb3gm.jpg
  • bostonma1776
    bostonma1776 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ah well it matters to me because I weight A LOT and I wanna see progress. I wanna see my real weight not a weight that gives me 5 pounds then I really am :(

you will see progress regardless of baseline weight unless its broken.

How do you know it isn't accurate?

How do you know the doctor's scale is accurate?
  • Stacy_BenHayon
    Stacy_BenHayon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the newer Withings Body Cardio Scale and love it! Not cheap but I am a nerd when it comes to stats and shiny new tech. I plan to also get the Steel HR activity watch as soon as it comes out on 10/1.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Aria
  • The_Ugly_One
    The_Ugly_One Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Conair Weight Watchers 24 TR Clear Glass Scale from Target. Avoid it like the plague.

It reads anywhere in a 30lb. range. Step on...273. Sweet, I'm down a bit. Better double check. Now it's 261, and 290, and 282...all within 2 minutes. So I weigh myself 5 or 6 times, get out the calculator on my phone, find the average, and go on with my day.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I have a digital Weight Watchers scale :)
    Reasonably priced and works well.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I use this one. I have been trending weight using weightgrapher.com and also this scale for 3 months and are almost 100% in line with trending weight.

https://greatergoods.com/weight-gurus/product/0375/bluetooth-smart-scale
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    We just use a basic digital scale. Weigh every morning after we pee. Enter the weight and then keep a 7 day running average to see the trend. We may invest in a wi-fi scale because I'm a technology geek, but outside of that they all work pretty well.
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    $10 scale from Aldi's now, but when I was losing weight, I used an old Health-o-meter (non-digital). Any scale will work.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I just have a cheap digital scale picked up at Target. Thinking of getting a tracking scale to make charting easier.

Unless you're willing to purchase a calibrated scale and continually re-calibrate this, you're chasing ghosts.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    This thread is over a year old.............