What is your current favorite healthy meal?

Options
What is you favorite healthy meal right now and do you have a recipe to share??

What's your favorite healthy snack?

Replies

• happygolucky721
    happygolucky721 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    low fat cottage cheese + fruit, tons of protein. keeps me full for hours. Also like oatmeal
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Tasty select brand chicken & veggie pot stickers (dollar tree) dipped in a sayce if 50/50 apple cider vinegar and soy sauce.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    That's completely dependent on your definition of healthy, but a few of my favorite meals right now are chicken pesto pasta with parmigiano reggiano cheese. I also like to make chicken katsu with rice and I like to get ready made pizza dough from trader joe's and make pizza. I can make all of these meals fit into my calories and macros for the day, so they are definitely healthy.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Because I just had it, roasted bone-in, skin-on chicken breast with roasted carrots, green beans, radicchio, and avocado. But really almost anything with the chicken would be lovely.
  • lindsayk324
    lindsayk324 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I looove stirfry for dinner. I'm one of the eats-til-she's-stuffed kind of people, so loading up a stirfry with vegetables makes for a bulky, physically-filling meal. For something sweet and high protein, I've been whipping up heavy cream with a scoop of chocolate protein powder -- 4tbsp : 1 scoop, so it's easily scalable up or down -- and it comes out like chocolate mousse.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    right now its ice cream...
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I like quinoa salad with steamed spinach, craisins and either chicken breast pieces or chickpeas. So good and easy to make!
    I also like just straight up baked chicken breast with steamed veggies. I currently have an obsession with peppers.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    What is you favorite healthy meal right now and do you have a recipe to share??

What's your favorite healthy snack?

A slab of steak (sometimes marinated in a Cambodian inspired marinade, sometimes plain grilled), cream cheese and chive mashed potatoes, and a pile of broccoli.

I eat in moderation....sooo my lunches/dinners get pretty epic. And full of protein.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    That's completely dependent on your definition of healthy, but a few of my favorite meals right now are chicken pesto pasta with parmigiano reggiano cheese.

Parmigiano reggiano cheese is the most wonderful thing on this earth. I discovered it while making a recipe for homemade pepper jack macaroni and cheese, and I justify spending $6 on a block of cheese that's $13/lb because it's so delicious.