Totally loving myself

3r7hwlkj95su.jpg
About 5 months ago I wasn't really feeling confident about my new body and the new me I felt as though when I was heavier I was happier and it took some time for me to get adjusted to the "new me" I went from 230 pounds to now weighing 146 pounds. Im probably thinking of maintaining the weight I'm in now or going down to 130 pounds !! I'm feeling so much more alive and adventurous!! <3B)B) But for any one who believes that they cannot do it, trust me believe in your selves and have hope !! If I can do it so can you !!! <3 The journey is tough but it's totally worth it <3

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    great job!! is that a snake necklace? its very cool
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    You look PHENOMENAL. love the dress in your 2nd pic!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    You look amazing! *highfive!*
  • hearts77
    hearts77 Posts: 19 Member
    You look ah-maaaaaazing! My body-type is similar to your before pic and I find this very inspiring!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    You look smoking hot! Nice work girl! <3
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Fantastic job- you look amazing! :)
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Wow. Amazing. You look incredible. Can you elaborate on you felt? You said you thought maybe you were happier heavier? I am always wondering how I'll feel when I hit goal. Because I know I am unhappy over weight. What was your mindset?
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    HAMAZINK!!!!
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    You look gorgeous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!