new here x

Options
I just wish to say hello ,and I think, those of you whom have lost weight ,well done. I hope I am as lucky as you too.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool. You can lose weight if you stick with it and this site is great for helping with that. Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • skysilver
    skysilver Posts: 73
    Options
    Thank you for that.:happy: :happy:
    Your doing extremely well- so many pounds lost. What plan are you using???
  • skysilver
    Options
    I APPRECIATED YOUR COMMENTS :flowerforyou:
    Yes, running is wonderfull. I cannot do that anymore so run an extra mile for me this week :happy:
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome! I had back surgery last fall after dealing with pain for about 6 months. For me the weight was there before, but the inactivity in the months prior and then immediately after surgery allowed me to gain even more quickly. This site is the best thing that happened to me - I got my diet under control and am now adding more and more exercise to my daily regimen. Swimming for me was the best way to transition back to an active lifestyle. I think you will enjoy the support of all the good people on here, and we'll all celebrate the journey together. Feel free to friend me as well. The more friends, the better!
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Good luck! This is a great site! Would love to be added as a friend!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck....this site is awesome....feel free to add me....we all need to motivation to keep going strong

Just be honest when logging your food and excercise and you will have awesome results
  • nando624
    nando624 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started myself first time using this program.... wish me luck.
  • skysilver
    Options
    Your story scott is amazing- all those pounds:happy: I'm so happy for you and hope your back trouble does not interfere with your NEW LIFESTYLE!!!! I am determined too but dread my neck getting sore every time i try to exercise This is something only I can deal with.
  • skysilver
    Options
    I appreciated your welcome and good luck. Thank you. Wishing you well too:happy:
  • skysilver
    Options
    Hi there, and thank you for your advice. As for honesty, I have already written down I had four biscuits- no point in lying. I really want to see exactly what i am eating in black and white, it's quicker in identifying my MISTAKES as i call them. :laugh:
    I wish you well on your journey too!!!!!
  • skysilver
    Options
    Hi there, thank you for you well wishes. Gosh it's exciting hey, so many nice people. This is the support we all need-one another.
    I truly hope you reach your goal.
  • heavydiva51
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am delighted to have a connection to people sharing my struggle and hopefully my success. I am on a mission to lose half myself in the next year. I will be calling on you for support and will offer that same support as needed. Together we can succeed.