Any way to get fitness data from Garmin to MFP?

Options
I have a vivo smart and absolutely love it. But I want my fitness data to move to MFP. Had a polar H7 and digifit that worked great. But the HR got flakie connecting to so I gave it up. I love everything about the harming but want my steps and workout to move over to MFP.bbI just don't see anything else on the market that offers the features it does. The calorie stuff on the Garmin app is just confusing. Thanks for the help.

Replies

• arober11
    arober11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There are App's around that can sync your Garmin data to the likes of MapMyFitness, Runtastic or the other connected services eg. SyncMyTracks, so a YES.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I have synced mine, don't remember how I did it but steps and calories from my HRM all transfer over from app to app (I have an iPhone).
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    I have a vivo smart and absolutely love it. But I want my fitness data to move to MFP. Had a polar H7 and digifit that worked great. But the HR got flakie connecting to so I gave it up. I love everything about the harming but want my steps and workout to move over to MFP.bbI just don't see anything else on the market that offers the features it does. The calorie stuff on the Garmin app is just confusing. Thanks for the help.

Go to Apps in MFP, select Garmin Connect, then authorise it.
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I finally got it. What the issue was is I still had my up app connected from when I was using an UP24. Got rid of that and it's working like a charm.