Thankful for clothing deals

Options

I've been working on my new body since January. I'm in Canada and we've had a long cold winter. When we got a hot spell at the start of May I decided I'd been wearing my to big baggy clothes for to long. I went on a shopping spree and stocked up on cute summer shorts that fit just right.

Than the cold returned for another month, I slipped back into the big stuff knowing I will buy those in fall since I just spent a bunch for summer which was bound to stick around soon.

Well the last few days have been warm again, pulled out all those cute new things I grabbed a month ago and couldn't figure out why they seemed so baggy in the behind/legs. Oh ya, maybe because the weather didn't change my goals and I've been working out still. Now I have a drawer full of bigger/baggy clothes again. Thankfully I can restock for $100 or less with deals. If someone had told me back in January that this would be my biggest weight loss issue I would have laughed for hours.

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    It's a good problem to have :-)
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I have a stack of jeans and shorts that are arranged in descending size order. It's a huge thrill to grab the next thing in the pile and find that it now FITS!

I'm in Ontario, and this winter sucked large. ;)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's worth the extra expense.
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    It can be an expensive problem with weight loss. I'm slowly rebuilding my wardrobe. Great job though!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    <3
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    That's great! Maybe you can take the baggy ones to a resale shop and get a little extra $$ to put towards things that fit better. I have a rule about keeping clothes around that are too big - I just won't do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!