Really hungry today

Options
I cant seem to fill myself up i have been so hungry since i woke up and I've kind of gone over board and ate more than i should just because i feel hungry again so soon and its only dinnertime i am really hoping its because i am tired, i had about 7 hours sleep last night but i literally feel like i haven't had any sleep and i have no motivation at all. I somehow have to find the motivation to go to the gym later. My time of the month isn't for another 2 weeks so it defiantly isn't that, i'm really lacking willpower today. I dont often feel like this so i am kind of hoping other people have days like this.

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I have these days sometimes. Just eat lots of protein and make sure you're getting enough fat. I get hungry when I don't eat enough fat.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Are you snacking between meals? It might be that you're not snacking enough. I have 3-4 snacks a day. 1 between breakfast and lunch (usually fruit because it's acidic). And then 2 snacks between lunch and dinner. If I'm still hungry, having a craving, or need to bump up my caloric intake after dinner, I'll have another snack. All of my snacks are under 100 calories. By having so many snacks in a day, I don't feel the need to binge. I feel satisfied throughout the day too.
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I snack quite alot and it helps in my view always eat breakfast feel free to look at my diet if it helps. I am normally ok its just when I am very active I feel it more these days since losing the weight and then I crave for some food for energy.

When I was fat never really noticed it
  • KatieBee8
    KatieBee8 Posts: 61
    Options
    Don't worry, everyone has days where they feel like this. I try to make sure I have 3 healthy snacks a day so I'm never too far away from eating again :laugh:
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I agree with the protein, and your iron might be low if you are feeling so lethargic. A good excuse for a steak!