Ready for a Change

Options
I have tried to lose weight many times but quickly lost motivation. I joined MFP a few months ago but am just now ready to really start. I am a 43 year old from Ohio who is ready to make positive lifestyle changes. It is really easy for me to get sidetracked and find every excuse to quit but not this time. I am a mother to a daughter and 4 step-daughters. We have a grandson who will be 3 in about a week and 2 granddaughters on the way - one in August and one in September. I want to be healthier to enjoy more time with them and want it to be more quality time. I lost weight using this site about 3 years ago - about 25 pounds but had some more issues with my bones so quickly gave up. Weak bones and joints has haunted me for years now - time to work through them and finally get my weight moving in the right direction no matter what it takes. I have gained the 25 pounds back plus about 5 more! My goal is 80 pounds - I know it is going to be a long journey but I can do it! I will not give up this time. Would love for you to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other through this journey.