Quest Bars are the best thing in the world!

Options
124»

Replies

• irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    To those complaining about the cost of quest bars. Spare a thought for us Aussies...

They're $5 each or $42 for a box. A tub of their protein powder is $60

Not sure where you are buying yours but I bought my first bar yesterday for $3.90 at the local health food shop (15 minute walk).

Probably my last quest bar, I was underwhelmed. Got s'mores and it was okay but not good despite warming it.

Those Pure Protein bars look good though, need to see if they are available here.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    irenehb wrote: »
    To those complaining about the cost of quest bars. Spare a thought for us Aussies...

They're $5 each or $42 for a box. A tub of their protein powder is $60

Not sure where you are buying yours but I bought my first bar yesterday for $3.90 at the local health food shop (15 minute walk).

Probably my last quest bar, I was underwhelmed. Got s'mores and it was okay but not good despite warming it.

Those Pure Protein bars look good though, need to see if they are available here.

There's 3 places near me that sell them. 2 health food stores, one of which charges $56 a box, and a sports supplements store for the price i quoted in my last post.

i ordered them online once, buy the wait and cost of shipping was annoying, plus they were slightly melted by the time i got them.

• Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I get mine from drugstore dot com. With cashback dollars and sales (i just got a 20% coupon on sports/nutrition from them actually) it often works out to less than $20 a box.
    Too pricy still even then, imo. But I keep buying Questbars so evidently I must think they're worth it.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I truly do love them. Double chocolate chunk is my favourite.
    I've got 3 sitting there right now, they're like gold bars lol
    I'll wait till I'm really craving one later, bing it in the microwave for 10 seconds and savour every bite :D
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    @christinev297 that's ridiculous. Maybe order that fiber stuff they use and make your own. At the price you're paying, why not?
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Mindsiview wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Quest Pasta? Would love a review of it before hunting it down and buying it.

You can buy shiritaki (konjac) noodles just about anywhere for a fraction of the cost of quest pasta. It's basically the same thing. It isn't a pasta substitute by a long shot, but great in stirfries etc.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »
    @christinev297 that's ridiculous. Maybe order that fiber stuff they use and make your own. At the price you're paying, why not?

yeah I've thought about that. But our customs are so incredibly strict, I'd have to check it with them first.
    Ofcourse they'll allow certain things if you pay $$$$ for a permit :huh: