Sports Bras for Small / Petite Women

Options
Hey Ladies!

I hope someone can help me out and recommend a sports bra for high impact sports.

I am a 36B in a normal bra but I am generally quite petite - a size 8/6 UK size.

I've tried several bras, the latest being the Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra in a 36A.

The back size is perfect and even though the straps can be adjusted and there is a middle back clip it just isn't a good fit on the cup.

The bra above is the best I've tried so far in that it does support me but I'm really not feeling the "compression".

I'm not concerned with bras that are hard to get on as I'm quite flexible (thank you yoga!) and just want a good fit!

I'd prefer something which a little padding so my neighbours don't see my nipples but I'm not too bothered ha!

Something moulded would be good so I have a little definition as I don't have a large breast size, but I'm much more concerned about support than looks.

Something supportive!

Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks girls :)

X

Replies

• kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36B/34C and I like the Victoria's Secret's sports bras. They have plenty of support and some padding and they wick sweat like nobody's business (and somehow don't store up any stink!). You'd have to try them on in-store if you're picky about tightness/compression though.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm a 36B and wear a 6/8 myself. When I'm measured I always come out a 34C but 34 bras are always too tight, so I go with a 36B instead. She could indeed be a 36B and wear those sizes. :smile:

OP, I'm actually a little bemused that you're having difficulty. I consider our size to have it pretty easy when it comes to sports bras. I usually go to Old Navy (inexpensive clothing store) and buy their Activewear bras in medium and they fit me perfectly. A little padding, the girls don't bounce around and I can still breathe. I also have a few Nike and Champion bras and they have more than enough support to meet my needs.