135 pounds lost, Happy Soul found!! PICS!! Thanks Myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing- your SW is close to mine and this is so inspiring to see. I am so happy you are feeling great and are a happier, healthier you (and your husband!). Thanks so much for posting :)
  • Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and wonderful. I love the back story to it - really well done. Hoping it continues forever - nutritious food = amazing health. Never forget that.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are so awesome!!! Way to go!
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look great.
    omg.....hard work does a body good.
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've read each and every comment, Thank you all SO much! <3
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @bootcamp85 YES IT DOES!! :) SO much work, but worth every second of it to have my life back, I am so thankful I stuck with it and gave this lifestyle a chance!
  • ginny92802
    ginny92802 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I want to cry at the thought of being able to lift a huge tire like that. Awesome!
  • wishiwasarunner
    wishiwasarunner Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I wish there was a way of getting stories like yours out to people who aren't on MFP as well.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @wishiwasarunner You are SO welcome <3 Thanks for letting me share and for being so supportive!
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job! I live by those tips every day :)
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Love love love the smile....congratulations...great work!
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    So amazing and inspirational!!!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Amazing, awesome, fantastic! Your smile in the after photo says it all! I'm so thrilled for you!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am currently 280lbs and you are such an inspiration to me. I am going to put this page into my favourites and have a look at what you say when I feel like giving up. Thank you so much for sharing your story, you are fantastic.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Angellore Wow!! Thank you so much for the amazing compliment, and thank you for letting me share with you all!! You CAN do this!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @k4tie82 I feel so lucky to have you as an MFP friend. You are so kind and inspirational and positive. I'm excited to watch you continue to inspire others. Congratulations on all of your success!! :D:D<3:p;)
  • Iron_BamBam
    Iron_BamBam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you so much for sharing your story. It really has helped me. Im more determined now. Your truly inspiring.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @erojoy Awe...thank you so much!! You are sweet...I appreciate the kind words!! I love my MFP family!
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for telling your story! You are an inspiration, and the tips you gave are fabulous. As I am starting a long journey, I will remember your story to help me keep motivated. Thank you again!
  • LittleRaskull
    LittleRaskull Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story and the tips!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!