salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    dill pickle popcorn seasoning is # 1
    but cinnamon & sugar is good too
    or nutritional yeast
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Try to find TrueLemon crystallized lemon, but not the one that comes in packets with sweetener. I love it on everything like potatoes, popcorn. I use it as salt substitute, or Cavenders salt free Greek Seasoning. The did Ranch dressing is good, too. Or learn to like the sweet flavor of air pop popcorn plain.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    olive oil spray, and garlic salt.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    A couple of teaspoons of melted butter. And a LOT of salt, but I crave salty foods!
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Paprika is amazing.
    A bit of cinnamon and sugar is delicious
    Nutritional Yeast is interesting, kind of like a footy smelling cheese. It takes a bit of getting used to.

I haven't really found anything that works as well as a bit of melted butter for getting the seasoning to stick.

I'm loving the hot-sauce suggestions above and will be trying that the next time popcorn happens.
  • jitterbugginlovin
    jitterbugginlovin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Truffle salt. If you like truffles, its ah-mazing! I honestly just spray a little cooking spray on the popcorn when its all done popping if its really dry. I can't taste it, it doesn't have as many calories as butter if you don't douse it, and it makes the salt stick. Or if I want something sweet I do the same thing but put a tsp of sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  • sealensfit
    sealensfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    coconut oil and salt. I suppose a "ton" of calories is pretty relative though.

Coconut oil has about the same amount of calories as butter, and doesn't taste as good. Any low cal suggestions?

Meh...I like it better with popcorn. And by relative I meant that having a 300 calorie bowl of popcorn is not particularly a ton of calories for me.

Coconut oil on popcorn with a bit of salt is bomb. Best way to get in some good fats. :smiley: