Goal: 4 kg in 3 weeks!!!

peranderson
peranderson Posts: 7 Member
Hello, the boy im dating is having its birthday on june 16th and i wanna loose 4 kg for that date!!! I need encouragement!!!! I started working out today, my plan is to start at home and then move on to a gym. I also started eating healthy... protein, veggies and the lowest amount of bread I can eat!!! Also started driking green tea (it is suppoused to boost your metabolism... i dont know but its good so I really dont care!!) Im trying to eat less than 1300 calories like this app tells me... and im doing good!!!!. Hope to see results soon since I was eating really bad and a lot!!!!. Wish me luck and all the encouragement is wellcome!!!!
wish you all an amazing day!!!!

Replies

• naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    All the best :).It's my first week on 5:2 diet,will keep you posted every week.We can definitely motivate each other like this.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    That's a pretty aggressive goal IMO... just under 3 lbs a week. I'd maybe readjust my expectations to half that and if I lost more, then BONUS.

Are you losing weight for yourself or for him? If he can't accept you the way you are, then you may want to reevaluate your relationship. On the flip side, if it's all just you, I'd say do it for YOU and not for someone else.

Good luck though....
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Close to 9 pounds in three weeks? I'm sorry, you're setting yourself up for a disaster where you could be too sick to attend his birthday celebrations.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Lol you are 30 I thought it would be sparkteens territory. Good to know you are keeping your sights realistic and have a goo grasp on how weight loss works. Will the boy weigh you on your date?