looking for friends to motivate each other :)

Options

Replies

• peincessjg
    peincessjg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I opened this I will back and didn't use it. Now I'm here really wanting to change, and loss weight. I started 3 days and have never felt better. Wanting to stay like this, need motivation. We can all motivated each other.
  • DaniConstant
    DaniConstant Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Looking to lose weight and make a lifestyle change. I struggle with binge eating and this will be an uphill battle but I'm positive! We can all do this! Feel free to add me! -dani
  • lopeze3
    lopeze3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello I am erika I am trying to lose the belly fat I get that a lot of that everytime I start gaining weight I eat 1200 calories a day exercise 3 times a week any advise what I should do to lose it ?
  • Yeezus915
    Yeezus915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone also here to help motivate. I am a personal trainer, have been training for 3 years now. Follow my Instagram page for more motivation too..@yeez_us thanks guys
  • marinA_temkin
    marinA_temkin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started using. Add me
  • Kunalgosain
    Kunalgosain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i jus started today again though it was lying in my phone for long , but hav started it jus today and looking forward to make good use of it .....Also it has a very good feature ,lots of apps can be connected to this app like 'endomondo' go in d app store n try it out it tracks down the distance u hav covered while walking at what speed and what time . . . Keep d flame burning guys ! Get adding ! Add me and msg me lets make it possible !

• danniimoir
    danniimoir Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me :) I'm pretty new to this too and hoping to loose around 80 lbs!
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!!!! Like a few of you, I have had MFP for some time but never used it properly or consistently... Then one day a few weeks ago something just clicked in me and I've been really dedicated ever since... I also stumbled across the forums which I love, very insightful... Feel free to add me, I have around 20lbs to lose :blush:
  • LouLouBear96
    LouLouBear96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I joined this a few months ago but only really getting into it now because I want to get serious about it, trying to get to my ideal weight and feel better about myself so please add and we can motivate each other!:)
  • kabochakitty
    kabochakitty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm finally starting to get serious about getting back in shape, so could use all the motivation I can get. Hope to lose maybe 15 lbs of fat, gain 5 lbs of muscle at least.
  • smellslikeupdog
    smellslikeupdog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey just added you. I was doing quite well on here for about a year ago then I quit :( because of a hectic schedule but now I'm back !
  • daryllyng
    daryllyng Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) Hi everyone!

I would love to jump on board with everyone to help motivate each other!!
  • daryllyng
    daryllyng Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I would love to jump on board with you guys to help motivate each other! Please add me !!
  • thenikkimix
    thenikkimix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey all! first time posting in the forum but i'm jumping on the bandwagon. :D
    i usually log everyday and have about 34 lbs to go. feel free to check my profile and add me. happy workouts!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I still have about 20 ponds to go ( I am down 125). I hear the last bit is the hardest. I am up for mutual motivation, and constructive criticism. Feel free to add me.
  • dPeace2015
    dPeace2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat . Started about 2 months ago . Looking for motivation from support as well so add me . Anybody else that wants to add me thanks , we can motivate each other
  • mackenziecoy
    mackenziecoy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Good morning hope you're all having a lovely day :) so happy you all reached out. Let's do this *kitten* ! Add me if you already haven't
  • bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can add me. Open diary and log all of my exercise. Cheers!
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • elmafatts
    elmafatts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Elma. I just started a few days ago and I'm also looking for buddies to stay motivated! Feel free to add me! I plan to lose around 15 lbs