It is my birthday

Options
barbecuesauce
barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
And I woke up to another pound lost, for a total of 58 and putting me at a 22.9 BMI.

I started this in late summer and last year, I couldn't have imagined that I would be a normal BMI by the time this birthday came around. I also couldn't imagine that weight loss was a simple mathematical equation and once I figured that out, the rest would fall into place. I couldn't imagine that I would enjoy exercise as a hobby. I couldn't imagine I would ever be one of those people moaning about how hard it is to lose the last few pounds.

I'm rambling now. Look at this dog birthday party:

75mtj515zhvq.jpg

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, cue! You deserve to look back and gloat a bit!

I've heard that calories consumed on your birthday magically don't count, but user experience may vary. ;)
  • barbecuesauce
    Options
    Happy Birthday, cue! You deserve to look back and gloat a bit!

I've heard that calories consumed on your birthday magically don't count, but user experience may vary. ;)

Thank you! I plan to eat a salad at lunch and go off the rails at dinner. Those two cancel each other out, right?
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Wooooot happy birthday!!!!!!! Mine is in a few days.
  • mpeters1965
    mpeters1965 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Nice work.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!! :-) isn't it amazing how simple it can actually be! People come into this thinking they'll have to give up everything they enjoy eating and torture themselves but if they would stick around long enough then they'd learn that it doesn't have to be that difficult! Glad you stuck around and figured that out! Enjoy your day
  • barbecuesauce
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Happy birthday!! :-) isn't it amazing how simple it can actually be! People come into this thinking they'll have to give up everything they enjoy eating and torture themselves but if they would stick around long enough then they'd learn that it doesn't have to be that difficult! Glad you stuck around and figured that out! Enjoy your day

Thanks everyone! And yes, I eat less junk food now that it's not "bad" anymore. Bags of potato chips last for ages. No guilt, no torture!
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday x
  • barbecuesauce
    Options
    d3gus wrote: »
    Happy Birthday x

Thank you!
  • barbecuesauce
    Options
    Update: Just slipped on the first size 4 I've worn in more than 15 years. Wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!