Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    working out together
    cooking/grilling together
    a walk in the park/on the beach/hiking trail
    breakfast in bed (made for me of course lol)

my fav thing would be curled up on the couch, watching a movie and eating popcorn and drinking a coke...
    I even throw in a handful of M&M's and marshmallows into the popcorn so I get little surprises of sweet as I eat it.

^this. i get romantic with myself ;) hahahah.

but seriously, holding hands with that special person. that is really, really romantic to me. /sapfest
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    When she brings me a sammich with a glass of wine. Beer is only for the informal days.
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When my husband does something without me asking.
    When he takes the time to plan something for just us.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    When she brings me a sammich with no clothes on. Clothes are only for the informal days.

Fixed it for you. :tongue:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I bought pizza. then tried to poke at the back nine later on. I'm married, its all I got.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    candles, a fireplace, good wine and my babe! :drinker:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    When my husband cleans the house because I know he hates it. Almost anything he does to think of me is romantic and makes me feel special.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    a spontaneous letter or poem

flowers for no reason

a back rub and massage after a long day
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The only person I ever fell for, we used to live in the dorms and she used to visit her family in Detroit every weekend. On her return, she would literally jump at me running after seeing me. That was one of the most amazing thing I miss.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Being appreciated is nice. . Like if I build an addition on the house, or install a hot-tub and build a deck and dig a pond and that kind of thing. . It would be really nice to get some recognition for the level of effort that took. A hug would do it.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    actually listening to me
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im a big fan of cuddling. Crawled up in bed or on the couch catching up on the DVR sounds like a perfect evening to me...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    The only person I ever fell for, we used to live in the dorms and she used to visit her family in Detroit every weekend. On her return, she would literally jump at me running after seeing me. That was one of the most amazing thing I miss.

taunto has a heart, taunto has a heart!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

taunto has a heart, taunto has a heart!!

*had

But if you met her, you'd understand why. She had this ability to just bring out the nicest and kindest person out of the most evil of human beings. I'm pretty sure **** Cheney would've considered sainthood had he met her for 2 minutes...
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    d526e1ad43cb623e7a1b6a1f5dd961eb.jpg
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    When someone promises you she will always love you and you will always be together and 40 years later she and her promise are still there...
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Romantic- In the floor on a blanket with the lights off and the fireplace going. Enjoying each others company :)

Laying outside at night together under the stars.
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    Romantic- In the floor on a blanket with the lights off and the fireplace going. Enjoying each others company :)

Laying outside at night together under the stars.

awww Romantic Lady !, besides what I said I think, a night at a private and lonely side of the beach just She and me, under the starry sky with a big moon and a beautiful moonlight, with the sound of the sea, the wind and her voice, cuddling there sitting on the sand, kissing passionately but softly, and then making love right there (no sex ! making love :) ) it would be amazing to me...
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    d526e1ad43cb623e7a1b6a1f5dd961eb.jpg

ohhhhhhhhh hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL