Female friends with open diaries wanted!

Options

Replies

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. My diary is open to friends. We usually cook at home, but do eat out some on the weekends . Most of my activity is adjusted through Fit Bit but I usually eat back only a small portion of the calories.
  • kehoeal
    kehoeal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on holiday for the next 2 days so if I do log food it won't be home cooked but as soon as I'm back it'll be back to my usual veggie recipes :)
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Open diary and I love to cook.
  • cathydubepenner
    cathydubepenner Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I have an open diary and cook at home most of the time :)
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    And me :) Diary is open to MFP friends and I try to keep processed stuff to a minimum and cook most things from base ingredients.
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    jsobole wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I cook/eat at home 98% of the time and have an open diary.

Same!
  • cassibroach
    cassibroach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just getting started again with MFP but I cook 90% of meals from scratch at home, with minimal processed items.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Open diary here for whoever wants to look. I eat out some, but always log. I'm open to add more supportive, active and encouraging friends. :)
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* right here!!
  • madeleadele
    madeleadele Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me! I cook 80-90% of the time.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :smile: my diary is open to friends & most of my food is home prepared/cooked
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I don't always log, but open diary, and I eat processed food minimally. Most of my meals are home cooked and easy to make.
  • cmtmarieee
    cmtmarieee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm paleo and cook everything at home.
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I... think my diary is open (at least to friends). I don't eat out very often, but my food diary is pretty boring as I tend to eat... similar things. (i.e. I slow cooked pulled pork a couple days ago, and it's dinner for like 5 days). But happy to add if you like!
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request and anyone else should feel free to add me as well!
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends, feel free to add me :)
  • NotGnarly
    NotGnarly Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    We cook most of our meals at home because dining out with a family of 5 is way too expensive. I rarely eat fast food. Also about once or twice a month I do a 24 hour spiritual fast. I sent everyone a friend request so hopefully you all will add me even though I didn't take a time to write a message lol
  • BritBoogaloo
    BritBoogaloo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lizanne_3 wrote: »
    I'm looking for female friends with open diaries to share meal and food ideas with. Would prefer friends who avoid highly processed and take out/drive through foods and prefer to cook meals at home.

Thanks!

That's me! Boom! Added.
  • meglettuce
    meglettuce Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me! My diary is open :)
    I am roughly 4 lbs from goal weight and I try to eat as simple and "clean" as I can... It would be great to have friends who cook at home too
    Meg
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I try to stay away from boxes :)