Need some friends

Options
TonyPillz
TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
Been bouncing on and off my diet all year , 2 stone is my goal weight to loose! I did lost a ton of weight in 1 and a half years but i kind a get fed up talking about it now , new target! New goals!

between 1500 kals and 2000 kals a day.

My general exercise is running , i run for 10 minutes everyday 6 days a week and rest 1 day a week with light weight training in there to.

I need new friends! Half my friends abandoned me or abandoned my fitness pal , i always make it clear if i take a break i will always be back online!

Please add me up. :)

Replies

• TonyPillz
    Options
    Bump
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Bumping :D
  • alantaylor1985
    alantaylor1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Added you, I'm new here and none of my friends use it. Likewise on a balance of about 1600 calories a day, starting jogging and quite a bit of walking. Got a few stone to lose after a year of pizza since my daughter was born
  • southerncharmeDD
    southerncharmeDD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have done the same thing. Bouncing around... losing friends. But I have decided that the best thing for me is to have friends that motivate and need motivation. I will add.
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    :) Looking for people , the more people i have in my friends list the more motivated i feel to write and keep active , :) Thanks for the adds so far :D
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Bump :D
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW; 250
    CW; 212
    GW; 150
    26YR OLD F FROM NEW JERSEY MOM OF TWO HERE LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION & ENCOURAGEMENT FROM NEW FRIENDS/FRIENDS WE ALL COULD USE IT! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL ON YOUR JOURNEY.. STAY BLESSED!!
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Bumping for more friends :)
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    bump :)
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Bump :D