Something everyday

Options
K3rB3ar89
K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
Just curious how many of you find it easier to eat the same thing everyday. Did it backfire at any point?

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'd be bored within 3 days if I did that. Variety is the spice of life so they say.
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I eat the same breakfast everyday and I have basically for years. Then, on saturday, I make two or three meals and rotate them between lunch and dinner for the week. I don't get too bored with it myself, but I'm a picky eater and I tend to like eating the same thngs over and over.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I used to eat the same things every day for each meals because I thought I was a picky eater. Then I had an unemployment stint that lasted a few months and became quite the chef. Now I can't stand to eat the same things every day. Every day I make my husband choose a meat product and I make up a recipe from there.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    No, I would be miserable eating the same things everyday.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    K3rB3ar89 wrote: »
    Just curious how many of you find it easier to eat the same thing everyday. Did it backfire at any point?
    Eating mostly the same things works for me. I do not need my food to be exciting.
    If you find some system that you like, keeping doing it until you evaluate and decide to modify.