Options

Replies

• 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    MMM McDonalds apple pie <3

Ugh, not anymore. They started baking them to be "healthier."

I want my darned fried apple pies back. THOSE were delicious!

I bet they would fry one for you if you asked! And if they hesitate, just flex in their general direction and they'll hop to it.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, burger...
    e7z3OEe.png?1
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Every time I go back to look at this picture, all I can think is "Get your filthy shoes out of my uterus!"
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I just had McDonald's for lunch and it was yummy :)
  • ryan_aye
    ryan_aye Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    While I'm not a huge fan of McDonald's I did have a grilled chicken sandwhich and medium fries from Burger King last night and was still well within my goal.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Ronald McDonald attached to an umbilical cord? I guess I don't get it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    McDonald's burgers are actually pretty good macro-wise for the money... just saying.
  • tudoroaks4
    tudoroaks4 Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The quality of fast food has gone downhill a lot the last few years. The burgers are thinner. The sandwiches are smaller. The meat itself is lower quality at McDs and BK. At almost $10 for a combo meal, it isn't worth it anymore. I still miss the BK grilled chicken sandwiches of 10 years ago. Those were delicious.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    r1gx424aqzof.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Every time I start craving it's always a juicy fatty burger or wings.. I hope this image stays with me and for every time I'm about to eat something that taste good I realize it's bad on my health and body. I hope this provided all that see it with some motivation to move away from fast food. Good luck and make your own happy meals!! ♥️

This image did nothing for me but make me not want to go to sleep. Very very creepy.

What a crappy way to live. My happy meal is food I enjoy, regardless of if it is a big mac or a grilled chicken salad.
    I want to be happy with every aspect of my life, so why would I want to make myself miserable by eating bland food just because some deems it good for me.

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    God I hate clowns. mcdonalds good. Clowns bad!!
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It seems like the original post raises a "potential disordered eating ahead" flag, but maybe that's just me. Plenty of people with awesome bodies don't try to use creepy McDonald's clown images in an attempt to restrict food....and in fact eat fast food within parameters that work for them and their goals.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    tudoroaks4 wrote: »
    The quality of fast food has gone downhill a lot the last few years. The burgers are thinner. The sandwiches are smaller. The meat itself is lower quality at McDs and BK. At almost $10 for a combo meal, it isn't worth it anymore. I still miss the BK grilled chicken sandwiches of 10 years ago. Those were delicious.

Can't say I disagree about the quality of the burgers. But where are you that your combo meals are almost $10?! A 2 cheeseburger meal around here costs about $5.

God I hate clowns. mcdonalds good. Clowns bad!!
    Can't sleep. Clown'll eat me.
    KIWX0el.png
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    My main rule for all the food I eat is that it must taste very, very good. And it does!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Is this an ultrasound of Ronald McDonald while he was in his mother's womb? Other than being completely creepy, I fail to see the point this image is supposed to make.

Heh--my thought was "eating McD makes you pregnant?! with Ronald McDonald?!"
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Today is National Burger Day, BTW
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds is gross. .. except the icecream
  • bradley345
    bradley345 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can't say this picture has a huge effect on me. Anyway, as I discovered that too much fast food makes me feel tired and even exhausted, I started eating at McD less. However, I enjoy it:)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If it's wrong to eat food that tastes good, I definitely don't want to be right.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I see this post as developing a bad relationship with food. Nothing is BAD, just have things in moderation. I still have the odd burger every few months and I have lost 100 pounds. LEARN about what is in your food, have less of this type of thing and more fresh but no need to extreme and kill poor Ronald!