Diet/Fitness Profile settings

Options
mogulman1
mogulman1 Posts: 17 Member
I have been using MFP for a while. I noticed a while back my Calorie goal went up from like 1300 to 1500. Maybe because I gained some weight? not sure?

Anyway... Today I went into my Diet Profile to verify my settings. Set for Sedentary, 4 days/week exercise 45 mins each, and 2lbs per week.

I decided to try changing 4 days/week to 3 days/week. I noticed my calorie goal went from 1500 to 1390. so then I went back and changed it back to 4/days per week and it stays at 1390. I tried a bunch of settings and now it stays at 1390.

What gives? Any idea what changed? or did changing the Exercise goal, somehow reset what MFP thinks I need for Calories based on my current weight/age?

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The exercise goal has no effect on the calorie goal, it's a standalone target.

Sounds like it was updating the goals that made the change.
  • runfreer
    runfreer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When MFP released the premium version, they also introduced a bunch of bugs. I waited a week to see if they would 1)fix the issues and 2) reset my stats/goals. The issues appear to be fixed but I needed to go in and change all my goals and settings to get them functioning again.