NEW NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN ON APP....

Options
edyn_Blair
edyn_Blair Posts: 44 Member
maybe it's just me, but I hate the new nutrient breakdown pie chart on the app, does anyone know if there is still an option for a list view....the percentages are screwing with my diet. I likes the list view where I could see the amount I needed and the amount I ate already. This new view shows the amount I had and then a percentage of what I am supposed to have....and it's frustrating.

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Is this what you're looking for?
    5rg21pm51aab.jpg
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    It's possible I'm confused or thinking about something else, but..

When I go to the app (android) and select the Nutrition section from the menu, there are three options: Calories, Nutrients, and Macros. The Nutrients subnav item should give you want you're looking for. I think.
  • edyn_Blair
    Options
    I'm specifically talking about the macro section. it's a damn pie chart with percentages now and it's maddening because I can't see my intake to need ratio. only a intake to percentage ratio. I personally have to see a number to number comparison or I can't really keep track of my macros. (i also have a android) point is this nutrient sections used to be a list view with a pie chart option, now it's just a pie chart with no option for a list view. ugh
  • edyn_Blair
    Options
    i understand the nutrient section has a list view, but before you could specifically see your macros in a list and now you can't.
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    edyn_Blair wrote: »
    i understand the nutrient section has a list view, but before you could specifically see your macros in a list and now you can't.
    If you tap on the macro nutrient under the pie chart you will be able to see your gram goal and how much you consumed. There is also a chart to show you how your macro was spread throughout the day.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    When you look at the pie chart screen. the third line down "Calorie Breakdown" there is a picture of a pie and next to it lines. select the lines. It should pull up the nutrient details.
  • edyn_Blair
    Options
    sorry, there are no lines on the macro screen pie chart, the calorie screen when i click on goal only shows my goals and not my intake. again, my issue is specifically with the pie chart on the macro screen. I tried posting this in tech support but it wouldn't let me.
  • shadow2soul
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The information is still there, but there is an extra step to view it now.
    rj52ldevgqz8.jpg

• agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    update your app
  • shadow2soul
    edited May 2015
    Options
    agbmom556 wrote: »
    update your app
    That's no longer on mine (was removed a few updates ago) and mine is up to date. I believe the OP is running the same version of the app as me (see screenshots above).