280lbs need a lifestyle change

Options
Im 30 years old and have gaining weight ever since i got married seven years ago.... started at 160 now 280. I have to make a change. I cant keep living this way

Replies

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly, Welcome! Congrats on taking the first step to a healthier you. There are a lot of sticky threads on the community homepage that are enormously valuable reading. There will be so many answers to questions you may not even known you have. I started off around the same weight as you. Stay the course, you CAN do this!
  • KimberlyArauz
    KimberlyArauz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks i need all the help i can get
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Kimberly! There's a really good discussion titled something like "small changes but useful habits". That's not it, but I'm pretty sure "small" and "useful" are in there. Lots of good suggestions in it.

the calorie target/calculator on this site - aka the food diary - is also very useful.

• KimberlyArauz
    Options
    Thank you
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • KimberlyArauz
    Options
    Agree