2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• belleamour
    belleamour Posts: 31
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story! you look great!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Wow - thanks for this. I will have to remember to take a look at your blog when I get a chance... its always great to hear from a real person that isn't a fitness machine but admittedly flawed and makes mistakes but gets up and fixes it tomorrow.

Thanks so much for sharing your story - you look great!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I didn't mind reading the whole thing =D Made the pictures that much more awesome...even though they were awesome in their own right.

Grats on reaching your goal, and good luck on any goals you set for yourself in the future. You can do it!

And, now, I feel like I can, too. MFP is really filled with a ton of awesome people!

*Edit* I will also be reading your blog later....when lunch time rolls around again or I'm not at work, lol
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful, i hope i can look that great after two years on here
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    A few days ago I looked at your pix and was inspired. Today I had a chance to read your post, and it is so wise! Amazing!

Thanks for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations! :drinker:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw this - you are around my height & you are now at my weightloss goal. You look amazeballs.

I LOVE that you made exercise as high a priority as "watch breaking bad" lmao.

tumblr_lzcnn2wIFe1qi0hnvo1_500.gif

YES! This made me so happy :)

Actually all of these comments have. Thank you all SO much.

Shannon
  • ElizzardHeinrich
    ElizzardHeinrich Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I love love love that I found someone around my height so I can get a glimpse of what I could possibly look like in the future (it's difficult to imagine when everybody's pics are of 5'4" or 5'6" people, you know?). Thanks for sharing!
  • prettynikkish
    prettynikkish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so great, Congratulations!!!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    OMG you look wonderful, great job, well done......:happy:
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Extremely well-written and very motivating. Congrats on being you!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    You look amazing! I will re-comment after I read your story.
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and I'm so happy for you! Sharing this with people will help a lot of them stay focused! Congrats, you deserve it after all your hard work to change your lifestyle for the better :flowerforyou: :drinker: :wink:
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have always been pretty, but you're a knockout now. Your story is very motivating.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great job and its cool to hear you are lifting so much.,
    I just started lifting again, I used to do it a long time ago but never so heavy, I am so excited to start on this new journey.
    you look amazing,
    Thank you for sharing your story and how you got there.
  • lpkpbp
    lpkpbp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your story is amazing and inspirational!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    WOW! So inspirational! Thank you so much for the motivational story. You look absolutely AMAZING! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and thank you for sharing your journey with us :)
  • kshanika
    kshanika Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and you look hot girl! good job!
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Very, very well done. You've saved your son from a lifetime of problems by taking charge of yours now. I've copied a paragraph to post on my wall today. Thank you!
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump - a fantastic story. Well done on reaching your target, this is just what I need to read on low-motivation days!
    Lx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!